Re: [IP] Paradigm Real time vs. Cozmo

On 6/30/07, TheSupermom <email @ redacted> wrote:
> I am looking at the possibility of switching my 10 year old from the Cozmo
> pump
> to the Paradigm with the Real Time continuous glucose monitoring system.
> Any
> pro's or con's about the system?

I have the paradigm with Real Time CBGM, and I gave up using it.  My results
were too unreliable to trust.  One test would match my OneTouchUltra, the
next would be over 100 points different. And I found the sensors somewhat

I gather that a number of used CBGM systems have shown up on eBay, so I'm
not the only one to have problems with it.

George E Eberhardt
(732) 224-8988