Re: [IP] Paradigm Real time vs. Cozmo

 The first thing you will want to do is check with your insurance company to see
if they will even cover the cost of the sensors. Most insurance companies do NO
because they are nothing more than an expensive style of meter (this is a quote
from somewhere so don't yell at me!!) IF you find out that your insurance
company will cover the cost of the sensors then it is up to you to see if the
pump features are what you are looking for in order to help your son.

 We are seriously looking at the POD because it seems they have come a long ways
from when they first came out (water-resistant etc, and the BIG benefit of not
having the tubing. My Joshua is tall, slender and always snagging his tubing.
And the PDA device can be used for other things besides just the pump, if I have
that right??!! We are currently using the Cozmore system and Josh really loves
it. The Pod isn't even here in western WA yet so wr have to wait but our
warrranty will be up in another month.

Just my two cents worth!!

Sylvia
mom to Joshua