[IP] RE: lipoma removal

>I haven't paid much attention to the posts about surgery because they
>didn't apply to us. What
>does everyone recommend I say to the surgeon?

I just recently (about 2 months ago) had a 2" fatty tumor removed from the
middle of my back.  I didn't tell the doc anything about the pump, insulin
or that I have D.  I only told him that I take Coumadin, in case I bled like
crazy.  Since the removal took about half an hour, there was no need to
change basals, or do anything different.  (If it had been more than a half
hour appointment, I would have told the doc more, of course.)

Weird Jenn