[IP] endo's and CGM's

 Thanks for the Joslin info., My insurance basically tells me where to go, and
for the last 4 years, I have not had a good endo, in fact they were horrible!
But I am hoping since we have moved, I will find a better endo here in CT? I
just want someone who knows about the new technologies out there and can help me
if I decide to invest time and money in a CGM? The last endo I had told me all
fast acting insulins were the same, I had to set him straight!
Tanya