Re: [IP] Pulling out infusion sets

I use my legs most of the time, with my hips being my secondary
choice (Quicksets).  I've only pulled out a few sites in almost 4
years of pumping, both times because I was in a hurry and too quick
to pull down my pants and not think about it.  I have to make a
conscious effort every time to remember where I have my site so that
I carefully pull my pants out away from the site a little bit.  I
never got caught on the tubing, but my thumb nail or pants would
catch on the hub of the Quickset and pull it right out.  It's just
one more of those things I have to pay close attention to with
Diabetes that I used to do automatically, like BG checking, carb
counting and bolusing.  After a while it becomes second-nature.

Shawna Nansel
T1 3/02, pumping 8/02