Re: [IP] Too much mail????? No, not enough...

Dear Renee,

I don't get the digests, I receive each and every email using a special
email client (Thunderbird) that I have set up specifically for IP.  So,
I don't remember getting that many digests, I do remember getting 50
emails in the morning, 50 in the mid day and 50 in the evening.  Now,
I'm lucky if I get 30 in the am and 30 in the pm.  Oh well...part of it
is because people are out of their homes and businesses on Summer vacations.

Thanks for the confirmation of my input!

Antonio in LA,Age 40, Type 1 since 1993