[IP] Re: Highish Lows - any consequences

Tricia wrote:
< Just curious - aside from living on the edge, are
there long-term health impacts associated with higher
lows, such as 63-72?>

I really think this is a YMMV situation.

My doc doesn't consider a blood glucose level in the
60's - 70's to be a low.  Just under 60.  And I feel
fine when my bg is in the 60's - no symtoms.  Plus
last A1C was 5.7.  But again, YMMV.

Do You Yahoo!?