[IP] endo's and CGM's

 Hello, I will be seeing a new endo. at a Joslin satilite clinic in CT. I want
to ask some info.about CGM's, but how do I know if the endo. is going to be
familiar with them and the tecnology? I know some endo's aren't even that
familiar with pumps let alone the CGM's. Do I have to ask for an endo. familiar
with these? Or just keep my fingers crossed? Thanks

Tanya