Re: [IP] Joslin digest V9 #914

 I went to Joslin at Mercy Hospital in Springfield, MA. I wasn't impressed. The
doctor I have now is much brighter. He also told me that anyone can put the
Joslin name on their practice.

  The best care I ever had was at Yale in New Haven, CT. They have a Diabetes
Clinic. Peter Stein was my doctor and he was wonderful. There is also another
doctor there that had a wonderful reputation I think his name is Robert Sherman.

email @ redacted wrote:
  Linda, I was there about the same time and you are right ,we were educated
very
well and things have changed a great deal. The other Joslin center is at New
Britain General Hospital in CT.
Renee~

 A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a
person with a certain set of attitudes.
  -Hugh Downs