[IP] Cataract surgery

LeavesI'm having cataract surgery on the 12th  of July.
They will also be correcting my astigmatism(sp?).
I'm a bit anxious.  I don't know what I really have to be anxious about.
I've already experienced the retinopathy lazer surgery, but that was 17yrs
ago.
Any words of wisdom.
Oh, they're doing my right eye first then left, but I don't know how long it
will be before we get to the left.  I hope I don't have to wait too long.

Lisa Ann & Switch
39yo;dx'70;IP'89;MM515!!!