Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 17:56:24 -0700
From: Antonio <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Too much mail????? No, not enough...

Dear Diana,

While I respect your input and desire to optimize the posting system, I
must say that I feel that there is not enough mail.  I can usually go
through the posts in about 10 minutes or less and, with no TV to watch
over the Summer, I find myself looking for other things to do.  I wish
there were more topics of interest here.