Re: [IP] ACBL, FEMAC, 50 YEARS

 While "true", the study was of 12 women in their 70s and 80s and did show more
production of immune cells. That is a very small study that shows promise, not
conclusiveness............playing bridge is just plain ol good for the brain.
Wish I still have folks to play with.

  Bev

email @ redacted wrote:
  So sorry, the ACBL is the American Contract Bridge League. To become a Life
Master a person has to play in a lot of bridge tournaments. I see and meet
many diabetics at bridge games, both locally and in Regional tournaments.
One of the advantages of bridge is that improves a person's immune system.
That is true. It was reported on CNN.
I was just checking to see if anybody watched the Simpsons, one of my
favorite TV shows. Yes, good old Ned did win the FeMac.
This September will be my 50th year with the diabetes. I hope there is not
a lot of paperwork to fill out for that award. I am retired and so very,
very busy.
Jim Durr
Ogdensburg, NY

Beverly

 Art classes/seminars/camps, pet, child, adult portraits, murals, hand-painted
glass and wood, handmade purses, rugs and blankets
www.parsonwhitestudios.com