[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V9 #914

 For Tanya Cook: In the 70's, I took my ravaged body to the Boston Joslin and
got the best diabetes education available at the time. Things have changed since
then but I still depend on much of what I learned there. I did so much better
when I returned home as far as managing my diabetes.
  I now go to the Syracuse, N.Y. Joslin "franchise". The Boston leaders visited
in order to give guidance to the endos employed there. Although they can never
compare to the Boston facility, they do their best for their patients, and the
endos strive to keep abreast of new information regarding diabetes.
  My particular case of diabetes was, is, and probably always will be unstable,
but I cannot complain that my endo hasnot done her best to help me. She made
remarkable efforts on my behalf, and I am very grateful. The Joslin always
centers its care on EDUCATION,and that is vital for all diabetics.
  I know nothing of the CT "franchise", but I imagine that it is a good resourse
for you.

insulin-pumpers-digest Thursday, June 29 2006 Volume 09 : Number 914

PLEASE edit the subject line of your reply messages.
This issue of the digest contains:
RE: [IP] Too much phosphorous?
Re: [IP] Re: Is clipping really necessary? YES!
RE: [IP] Too .... and Joslin
RE: [IP] DexCom system accuracy and Paradigm RT alerts
Re: [IP] Re: Spam
[IP] Animas 1250 prototype clip-Kathy?
RE: [IP] Got tired of waiting
[IP] an "elephant's ear?"
[IP] ACBL, FEMAC, 50 YEARS
[IP] college accommodations
[IP] joslin
RE: [IP] Got tired of waiting
RE: [IP] college accommodations
[IP] an "elephant's ear?"
RE: [IP] joslin
Re: [IP] Re: [IPDid My MD Insult Me?
Re: [IP] Re: Spam
[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V9 #913
[IP] 50 Year Medal
[IP] A reprieve - of sorts
Re: [IP] Re:Pulling out infusion sets - solution in dream
[IP] Michelle D Schultz/OR/KAIPERM is out of the office.
RE: [IP] joslin
Re: [IP] 50 Year Medal
Re: [IP] 50 Year Medal