[IP] Re: 50 Year Medal

I can see applying to Joslin for this award but would refuse to apply
also to Lilly.  It seems too commercial to me and I haven't always
used Lilly insulins.  I remember some time ago, maybe the early 80's,
when Squibb insulin was available.  That may have been a precursor to
the advent of Novo-Nordisk insulins in the US.  It seems quite
incongruous to accept an award from a company whose product I did not
fully endorse.

George
now using Apidra