[IP] Re:Pulling out infusion sets

The question was in regards to pulling out your site when it is in your
thigh or butt.

I find that when I insert my set, I have the tubing that is coming off the
infusion set going down toward the ground instead of facing up. I create a
small loop of loose tubing and tuck the excess tubing in my underwear.

I use my thighs a lot.  When I go to the bathroom, I pull my pants and
underwear down separately.  I also pull them up separately.  This has
eliminated A LOT of pulled out sites.

Hope this helps.

Julie