[IP] Highish lows: any bad consequences?

Hi everyone,

I've seen all of those emails about lows in the 60 and under category being
bad for you. I've been running lowish a lot lately due to changes in my
routine. Just curious - aside from living on the edge, are there long-term
health impacts associated with higher lows, such as 63-72? I know I get the
munchies, but anything else?

Oh, and keep that CGMS discussion coming...I am listening and considering
one.

Thanks!
Tricia