Re: [IP] Too much mail????? No, not enough...

Dear Diana,

While I respect your input and desire to optimize the posting system, I
must say that I feel that there is not enough mail.  I can usually go
through the posts in about 10 minutes or less and, with no TV to watch
over the Summer, I find myself looking for other things to do.  I wish
there were more topics of interest here.

However, I do agree with your premise, that subject lines should be
edited to reflect the actual content of the message.  This allows you to
easily skim over those that you do not wish to read.  (FWIW, I do not
choose to read the profile postings, so it is easy for me to screen
those out.)

Antonio in LA,Age 40, Type 1 since 1993