[IP] A reprieve - of sorts

Well, I finally got a hold of the *right* person at MassHealth
(Massachusetts Medicaid).

They have agreed that I should never have been taken off MassHealth while
my disability determination was in process.  Everyone I spoke to for at
least 10 other phone calls were clueless or didn't know to whom the issue
should be referred to.

As a redux... I was covered by MassHealth for my pump supplies as a
dependent mother but now that my son is 19 MassHealth (Medicaid) coverage
was taken away.  However, I have my own disability review claim before
them now.

So we have bought some time so I should be able to make at least one more
purchase of pump supplies (3 month supply) while this is going on.  We
also believe that the doctor's statements we will be getting will be
sufficient for us to prove the need.  Of course that is yet to be seen but
at least we have bought some additional time.

My thanks to all those on this list that have offered help.  I haven't
forgotten any of you.

I was also in the middle of seeing to the loss of my mother the last
couple of weeks so I've had a full plate.

Sugars up from stress?

Does a bear s*t in the woods?

So I'll be reading on the side for a while.

Mary K.