[IP] 50 Year Medal

You should not wait until you reach the 50-year mark. Go to
www.joslin.org and click on
"Joslin Medalist Program". From there you can download the form.
Every day that goes by increases the probability that the evidence
you may need gets destroyed because it is so old, or a relative who
was there when you were dx will die and make it a little more
difficult for you to provide the necessary evidence. I have heard of
cases where they will send the medal in time for any event that
others are planning for you. Don't wait!

 >>> This September will be my 50th year with the diabetes.   I hope
there
is not a lot of paperwork to fill out for that award.   I am retired and
so very, very busy.
Jim Durr
Ogdensburg, NY <<<

Tom Beatson
dx 12/1942, 506 1995, 508 2000, Cozmo 2005