Re: [IP] Re: [IPDid My MD Insult Me?

The more I read about doctors, the luckier I feel about mine.  My PCP
is in Family Medicine and very supportive.  She also treats me as an
individual and doesn't automatically assume the diabetes is behind
everything.  My pump doctor is also in FP at the same clinic, but has
two of his own children on pumps and from what I read here, knows
more about T1 diabetes than some endos.  He does complain a little
that I am drowning him in data (he writes my scrip for 14-16 test
strips a day, and that's about what I use) but he looks at the plots
my computer generates based on all of the data and has pretty much
told me he'll write the scrip for whichever CGM system I decide on.
If we disagree he'll check with his own mentors, but If they agree
with me, he'll tell me so.
--
Sue Ann Bowling, North Pole, Alaska