From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Tanya Cook
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2006 4:26 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] joslin

 Hello everyone, I am excited to say, I have a referral to go to Joslin or
the Joslin clinics in New London CT. Perhaps I will finally get quality
care? I know a few of you have gone to Joslin, are you happy with the care
you receive there?
I have had diabetes for 17 years and have never had a good endo or educator.
I am hopeful this time! I am also looking to see what they think of the
CGM's availible. I am really considering taking the plunge( money ). Here's
keeping my fingers crossed

Tanya

-