From: email @ redacted
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2006 4:22 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] college accommodations

I know several of you are parents of recent or current college students.
Jenny starts in August and we haven't yet decided whether or not to ask for
accommodations. Jenny had a Section 504 in high school but, except for
forcing the district to do glucagon training, we didn't use the 504. What
sort of accommodations would you ask for? Permission to check glucose and
eat during class? Early registration? Any advice would be appreciated.

Kay, mom to Jenny, 17