[IP] college accommodations

I know several of you are parents of recent or current college
students. Jenny starts in August and we haven't yet decided whether or
not to ask for accommodations. Jenny had a Section 504 in high school
but, except for forcing the district to do glucagon training, we didn't
use the 504. What sort of accommodations would you ask for? Permission
to check glucose and eat during class? Early registration? Any advice
would be appreciated.

Kay, mom to Jenny, 17