[IP] Animas 1250 prototype clip-Kathy?

 We received an Animas prototype clip last Jan. to try out and respond to a
survey. The clip was nice and flat and small and was to slip directly onto the
back of the pump. That was a great feature. The problem was it was made of
flexible(?) metal and was so stiff that my teenage daughter couldn't pry it
apart to slide it onto her waistband or even a leotard. She doesn't use it.
Kathy, you said in your post, you love the clip you have. I'm wondering if you
have an improved one? We asked to be included in any future prototype tests, but
haven't received any newer clips. My daughter really misses the spring clip she
had on her MM508 when she dances. The leather case makes the Animas bulkier than
a small clip directly attached to the pump. As an aside, she does use the MM
"Thigh Thingy" with her Animas 1250 and loves the way it works for her with
dresses and skirts.
Sherry, mom to Liz, age 17 yrs.