RE: [IP] DexCom system accuracy and Paradigm RT alerts

Rick,

Thanks for providing us all with this detailed information. In response to
your message I have just two questions:

1. You mentioned if someone sweats a lot during activity the readings are
wrong. Will the readings be correct after the sweat has dried or must the
user re-calibarate?

2. You mentioned for swimming to use the shower patch and ensure it is
properly sealed. If you went swimming with no shower patch would this
destroy the sensor, or could you just reconnect the transmitter afterwards
and everything would work fine?

thanks,
dave