Re: [IP] Any advice welcome

Bonnie,

Being a nurse I have seen that alot some times the outside heal faster that
the inside of a would so they may need to put a drain in your knee or open
it back up and pack it so it can heal from the inside out. If your blood
sugar are in target then that would have nothing to do with healing if your
above then yes that can slow it down.

Jackie D