[IP] Paridigm remote

Hi Kimberly!
I've been using a paradigm remote for maybe 6 yrs.  I really find it useful. I
keep it in my purse and use it before or after a meal at restaurants.  I can
get my bolus right away, which is important for me to get it started.  Then if
we sit talking or what ever, I don't forget to take the bolus.  Mine came with
my pump in the kit.  I'm on the Paradigm 512.
Diana