[IP] Just got my new pump!

Hi all IPers,

I just came back from the UPS office and picked up my new pump. It's an
Animas IR 1250. I am referring to it as my Mojo Spirit. A happy end to a
difficult day! I will hear from my pump trainer by Friday and will soon
begin training and then eventually live! YES! Just had to share this with
you. Phase 4 in Operation Pumper is now under way!

Alan K. Teffeteller, Ph.D!, M.S., CBME! and soon insulin pumper with Animas
IR 1250!