[IP] Re: Retirement Planning/private insurance

I am not 65 and definitely not retiring, but my husband is losing his job and
is probably going to go back to school because he's had a lot of trouble
finding a job in his field.  I did a search on the mail archives and saw that
a few people had recommended Anthem/Blue Cross Blue Shield for diabetics to
get private insurance, but when we called today they said they will not cover
me because I'm diabetic.

Does anyone out there have private insurance, and if so, with who?  Any
recommendations or ideas?

Thanks.

Kristin