Re: [IP] Too much phosphorous?

> >Thank you for the information but it does not address the
> >*effects* on one who has too much phosphorous.

> I have no clue but I did a quick search and found this page:
> http://www.aakp.org/AAKP/RenalifeArt/2001/phosphatebinders.htm
>
> It doesn't say a whole lot, and this paragraph seems to be the bulk
> of what bad things can happen:

Thanks so much. I am taking Renalgel tabs but had to double them. We'll
see with next month's lab results if that takes care of it. Of course I
skipped a dialysis treatment when in Boston, and that may have affected
it a bit, but I have been running higher the last few months. *I* don't
detect any side effects, but was wondering.

Jan T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) Dialyzing 7/8/02
http://maxpages.com/bludasue  - http://maxpages.com/TSLandCLIP  -
http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics (evolution of pumps)

Ever notice that the people who are late are often much jollier than the
people who have to wait for them?