Re: [IP] elephant ears

>  I've seen recipes for them that were both fried and baked...
> near identical recipes but prepared differently.<snip>

My cousin sells bakery mix. Doughnuts, etc. can be made from it and he
said any twist or addition to it makes them taste different. I would
suppose frying or baking would also change the flavor, but the carb
count would remain the same to bolus for. I'm sure fat content would be
less in the baked. duh haha

> http://www.decaturnet.org/sertoma/Eearstory.htm
> http://www.sptimes.com/2002/02/13/Taste/dish.shtml

Thank you for those sites - That second one shows exactly what I have
seen. It seems the F.Cake was also about 2" thick but E.E.s are flat
with some bubbles. I got a very small EE (4"?) at a farmer's market once
and it was TERRIBLE. It was just sitting there, wrapped in celephane. I
want mine fresh from Colglazier's trailer. ;-)

Jan T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) Dialyzing 7/8/02
http://maxpages.com/bludasue  - http://maxpages.com/TSLandCLIP  -
http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics (evolution of pumps)