[IP] Pulling out sites

>>>>>From: Lauren Gibson <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Pulling out infusion sets<<<<<<<<<

Lauren, what worked for me was to make a loop by the site and then use IV3000
tape (I cut it into strips) to tape down the tubing below the loop.   A kind
of safety measure and it never pulled out after that.
Another method is to cut tiny hole in a folded four way IV 3000 tape sheet and
place on top of infusion set with the hole you cut centered over the pull out
part of the infusion set.
Good luck!
Bonnie from Bama