[IP] animas 1250

Animas have been testing clips for the 1250, I do not know if they are
available yet. Last year I received the leather case with my 1250 and it was
no problem; since it is black it blends in with most of my clothes. Besides
I usually just have it in my pants pocket anyway. I had the opportunity to
test a prototype clip and it works out great! When they are introduce I
would recommend it to everyone.

Kathy

Animas 1250

And proud of it!