From: Mark Schweim <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 04:49:48 -0500
Subject: RE:[IP] Animas 1250

I just started using my IR 1250 last Friday... Mine came with BOTH... The
clip rotates fully so pump can be at nearly any position, with stops at
every 22.5 degrees (roughly), and is attached to a plastic pump holder
frame.

The leather case also has a clip to attach to pocket, belt, or over
waistband of pants.  But with the leather case, no choice of pump angle...
Pump only fits in it one way, and the belt clip does not rotate.

So far, I haven't used the clip because the leather case is a little less
bulky.  I might try the clip after I get the pump cover for the clip.  The
pump cover can be ordered from Animas for about $25, or they'll send one
FREE after you either mail in the warranty registration, or register your
pump online.

Mark