Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 20:12:49 -0700
From: <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Animas 1250

 I have been using a Minimed Paradigm pump for the last 4 years, but will be
switching to an Animas 1250 next week, I was told by my endo's diabetes
educator
that it comes with a clip, but was told by the representative from Animas
that
it comes with a leather case, can any one that has one tell me exactly what
comes with the pump?
Melissa Kirchem
email @ redacted