[IP] Re: Is clipping really necessary? YES!

It is not simply a 'bandwidth limitation' question, it is a simple
courtesy to snip the posts one replies too, unless *you* don't mind
getting a whole digest, or a 'tail' of eight to ten bloody past
emails along with a one or two line reply.

And not everyone is like us on fast connections. Many folks are in
the boonies with sloooowwwwww dial-up. THEY mind, and IMO, if you're
out there, this support is even more needed. You and I most likely
have a support group, people, doctors etc... Not to mention Michael
who runs this whole list on archaic servers and all. Maybe HE has a
limit on the message length??? But if your support is miles away, and
means a 2-3+ hour drive somewhere...... IP is pretty dang good!