Re: [IP] retirement planning and transplants

Okay, so I don't want to work until I am 65 (or 67, whichever the
case may be) because I am pretty sure at this rate I'll be dead by
then.   Humor me ;)  Complications are setting in ;)

I am most grateful for the info on medicare - in reading about it, I
also learned that if you have end stage renal disease you
automatically qualify - cool.

So what are you retired folk paying for insurance if you are younger
than the medicare qualifying age?
I've been looking at pancreas-alone transplant (casually) and thus
the financial ramifications of such a decision are on my mind.
Having a pancreas transplant does not qualify you for healthcare
under SSDI.    So those transplant meds are all on you if you decide
to 'retire'.   Ah, life...

Bet other 28 year olds are thinking about where to take their next
vacation, not planning their finances around their diseases ;)