Re: [IP] Too much phosphorous?

> Phosphorous is an essential nutrient--the hard structure
> of our bones is calcium phosphate.  I think it is the ratio
> to calcium that must be considered.

Thank you for the information but it does not address the *effects* on
one who has too much phosphorous. I am on dialysis and don't pee out the
toxins. Therefore, I take a phosphorous binder to handle this. I still
am having too much in my system lately and wonder what the effects or
symptoms of too much are. What is happening to me that I can blame on
the phos?

N-E-1 ?

Jan T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) Dialyzing 7/8/02
http://maxpages.com/bludasue  - http://maxpages.com/TSLandCLIP  -
http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics (evolution of pumps)

Too much of a good thing...can be wonderful. - Mae West