  From: Marty & Jamie Chansler<mailto:email @ redacted>
  To: email @ redacted<mailto:email @ redacted>
  Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 2:49 PM
  Subject: [IP] Question on MiniMed Paradigm Real Time Glucose System

  I was just wondering if anyone has this new pump and using the glucose
  sensors, if they know how much it costs to replace the transmitter once it
  goes bad? I read where it "should" last approximately nine months with
  continuous use. When I asked MiniMed about it, they told me you would have
  buy the whole kit again, which is $999. Anyone know anything on this?
  Thanks!!