Re: [IP] Question on MiniMed Paradigm Real Time Glucose System

I was told by my local sales rep that the sensor must
be replaced eery 9 months.  This means that you pay
the $999 again.  However, they are hopeful that 9-12
months from now, it will be covered by insurance
companies.  You also have to consider that the kit
only comes with 10 infusion changes.  After you use
those 10 sets you pay about $35 a set.  Hopefully this
will all be covered by insurance soon!

--- Marty & Jamie Chansler <email @ redacted>
wrote:

> deductible contributions.
> per month is
> you and the rest

> from your IP mail
>
> I was just wondering if anyone has this new pump and
> using the glucose
> sensors, if they know how much it costs to replace
> the transmitter once it
> goes bad? I read where it "should" last
> approximately nine months with
> continuous use. When I asked MiniMed about it, they
> told me you would have to
> buy the whole kit again, which is $999. Anyone know
> anything on this?
> Thanks!!
> .

> versions,