From: Maureen Helinski
Date: 06/27/06 12:53:46
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] to improve HbA1c

I find the only way to really get good hbA1c scores is to test, test, test.
Ideally I test every two hours or more. I average 11 tests a day. My last
score was 5.8.  After going to the doctor and knowing I have three months
before the next test I slack off a bit and wow before you know it those high
scores come in. Then I get vigilant again.  I did order the continuous
glucose monitor. I wonder if it will make things easier.
Also as someone else said test your basel rate to make sure it is set to the
correct rate for you.
Maureen Helinski
..

animation_llamasnow_sh.gif]

IMSTP.gif]

 [demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg which had a name of
animation_llamasnow_sh.jpg]