From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Joe Jefferson
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 5:05 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Pulling out infusion sets

Hmm, pre omnipod i never had that issue, then again females wear thongs and
different underwear then males (generally). I would suggest being more
careful although that is a given. Depending on the infusion set, you can use
some 'poly skin' over it.. i realize though that some sets are removable at
the site so that option is out on those. You could also consider trying
different sets and see if that helps you.