[IP] Question on MiniMed Paradigm Real Time Glucose System

I was just wondering if anyone has this new pump and using the glucose
sensors, if they know how much it costs to replace the transmitter once it
goes bad? I read where it "should" last approximately nine months with
continuous use. When I asked MiniMed about it, they told me you would have to
buy the whole kit again, which is $999. Anyone know anything on this?
Thanks!!