Re: [IP] elephant ears

Any time! :) I feel right at home there too.
 Yup...the MC will even say that before the Grand Entry (and at other times
throughout the powwow)...as long as you listen to the MC you'll be okay. :)

 Take care, Kerri - proud mom of 8 in western OR :)
http://www.myspace.com/txgrits1965
 "Work hard, live simply, give liberally, save wisely." - John Coblentz,
Christian Family Living

Renee said:
Kerri,
Wait for me I'll come to the powwow with you, I love them. I have Micmac and
Iroquois in me, and always feel right at home. Don't forget no picture taking
during the opening ceremony when the staff is brought in. ;)