[IP] CGM's

 I was wondering if those of you using a CGM find that they are worth the money
that are needed to pay for the system? I know that most, if not all insurance
companies do not pay for them. Do you find that they are fairly accurate? I am
am in need of a way to have better control over my frequent lows and
unawareness! I know they tend to lag behind plasma BS's, but by how much? How
much to they sensors and system cost on average per month?
 I test 10 per day and still have lows I am unaware of. I have tried everything,
and believe this may be the only option? Any input would be aappreciated. Thanks

Tanya