RE: [IP] Got tired of waiting

I'm in Massachusetts and am now building an ark.

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of John S Wilkinson
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 9:39 AM
To: email @ redacted org
Subject: [IP] Got tired of waiting

Today is the 3rd day of rain in my area. I really wanted to do my walk. So I
took the BG monitor, glucose tabs, cell phone, insulin pump, and wallet out
of my pockets. I usually suspend the basal for the walk anyway. I kept only
a laminated ID card in my pocket. I did my 1 hour walk (2.9 miles). Stupid
me forgot about wet socks. I now have a blister on the large toe. Live and
learn. I do feel better after the walk. Being wet didn't bother me at all.
My wife says I am weird. Where there is a will there is a way.

John S Wilkinson,
Rome, New York