From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Antonio
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2006 11:45 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] How do I know when basals are set correctly?

Okay, I thought I understood this, but perhaps I was wrong.  I realize
in retrospect that I extrapolated the fact that your BG shouldn't change
much over a few hour span if your basal is set correctly to mean that
you could go all day without a major BG fluctuation if it was set
correctly.  I now think that I was wrong in this extrapolation and that
this is not how you tell that your basals are ideally set.  Because I
can't get mine to go all day without either going up or down, maybe this
is not the ideal that I thought it was.

--
Antonio in LA,Age 40, Type 1 since 1993
MiniMed Paradigm 515, OneTouch Ultra, MiniMed Carelink and PAL software .