Re: [IP] Bad A1C, the doc says I will be referred to diabetes education-Give me some healthy habits!!!!!!

I have an idea that I hope many will join in on.

As an 11 year old prepubescent girl, I didn't take my diabetes diagnosis
very well, and acted accordingly-including starting a "Why I hate diabetes"
journal.  :(

Now, 20 years later, pumping and in good control, I have a new journal,
where I write down the great things that control means to me..
"I woke up this morning and felt like getting out of bed instead of feeling
like I hadn't slept a wink"  (in reference to my first 2 mornings in a row
with BG under 180.)

Anyone who is interested, let's help this fellow pumper (and really,
everyone that reads these posts-who of us couldn't use a boost every once in
awhile??) by writing one thing that good control means to you.

I know I'm on the verge of sounding like a self help program, but it's been
a few weeks since I've thrown my meter across the room, so I'm trying to
keep up the momentum..
Anyone?
Loree