[IP] Bad A1C, the doc says I will be referred to diabetes education-Give me some healthy habits!!!!!!

Hello All, I have had creeping up-AIC's... The AIC's have been close to normal
for the first 3-4 years pumping, now I am starting to slack. The last year or
so they crept into the 6.8 then higher, last three months it was 8.9 now it is
9.1! I need a positive attitude because my slacking has made me use peanut m &
m 's as a crutch. Old timer diabetic teaching refers to using the syringe as a
crutch. There is a lot of unhealthy habits out there. My crutch was thrown
away now I have my sidekick Mr. Bill (MM512).
I am not in fear of the diabetes educator, if fact I think she and my doctor
are pretty cool, but I need support from my fellow IP group. Give me some
healthy habits to acquire! What works for you? Sharon B and Mr. Bill