Re: [IP] an "elephant's ear?"

 I've never used cornmeal with mine, just flour (though my recipe says you can
use flour or cornmeal to dust your board with before rolling them out). I don't
ever remember having one with any cornmeal in it when I lived in NM either, but
I'm sure there are people out there who probably do dust with it instead of
flour. I think they would taste slightly different.

 Take care, Kerri - proud mom of 8 in western OR :)
http://www.myspace.com/txgrits1965
 "Work hard, live simply, give liberally, save wisely." - John Coblentz,
Christian Family Living

Renee said:
Hey Ricardo, long time no talk. Fried dough is as it says fried dough. The
Indian frey bread is different and tasts different, due to the cornmeal in it.
How's that? :)